Friday, May 21, 2010

I have a laptop from an online school & it has a trojan downlaoder virus & content watch both i want off,help?

ok so i was going to an online school and they have a program on my computer called content watch....i cannot delete from my computer, i would like to know if there is another way i can do it, and there is also a trojan downloader virus in my computer that has infected a majority of it and i need to get rid of it....please try to help me.

I have a laptop from an online school %26amp; it has a trojan downlaoder virus %26amp; content watch both i want off,help?
If you downloaded the program, you might be able to uninstall it by going to Start%26gt;settings%26gt;control panel%26gt;add/remove programs.





As for the trojan, you can try download these free spyware/virus checkers and see if they do the trick.





This link is for Spybot search and destroy


http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-De...


This link is for Avg anti virus


http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus/3...


No comments:

Post a Comment