Monday, May 24, 2010

All about surrogate-mother,the institute/persons who help to get a child by this process in india?

I have no child.my age is 40.my wife is unable to deliver a child.I want to know all about surrogate-mother,the institute/clinic/society/persons who help to get a child by this process in india.what would be the cost / the percent of success %26amp; other related informations.

All about surrogate-mother,the institute/persons who help to get a child by this process in india?
If you get a good agency, definitely, you can have a child internationally.


You should chose an agency, they will draw up a contract and both you and the surrogate will sign. You may call them http://www.spct.org/ and tell them that you would like the surrogate. I'm not sure about international law but it is possible, I know that the UK allows it.


Good luck to you. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment